What is your favourite Africars For Keeps toy? Send us a photo or video snapshot of yourself or a beloved relative who is HAVING FUN with a Africars For Keeps toy and stand a chance to win a handmande steel toy worth R1500 from our brand new collection! Second and third prize also up for grabs. Please ensure you read and understand all the rules and regulations of this competition.
Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning one of three Africars Toy sets. First prize is an Africars toy to the value of R1500, second prize is an Africars toy to the value of R1000 and third prize is an Africars toy to the value of R500.
Welcome to the “Africars Playtime / Africars Speeltyd” competition (the “competition”) conducted by Africars For Keeps undertaken by Olyvv Marketing (pty) Ltd – (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by Promoter.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- All entries must be submitted by the legal parent or guardian of the minor(s) featured in the photo or video
- The competition runs from 8 August 2022 to 9 September 2022. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition participants need to visit www.africars.co.za/competition, fill in the online entry form and submit a photo or video of someone playing with an Africars For Keeps toy with a short explanation of the photo or video.
- A person may only enter once.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection and is not influenced by the amount of shares or likes received on Facebook.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Entries must be received by Promoter no later than 00:00 on 9 September 2022
- The prizes will consist of three prizes; first, second and third. First prize is a (insert here) to the value of R1500. Second prize is a (insert here) to the value of R1000. Third prize is a (insert here) to the value of R500. The prizes will be given away on Monday 12 September at 12:00 on the official Africars For Keeps Facebook page.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners addresses as specified on the entry form 7-14 days after the draw has taken place.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
- Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection
- The prize winner will be the first three entries drawn by lot or chance by the judges.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone / e-mail and the prize winners’ names will be published on the competition websites, www.africars.co.za/competition and https://www.facebook.com/Africarsforkeeps within 3 calendar days of the prizes being drawn.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition.
- The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook